There is so much misinformation about food today and what we should or should not eat. There is a lot of confusion today about what constitutes a healthy diet. Many people believe that they need a restrictive diet in order to be healthy. For example, many people choose “fat free” foods with the misconception that they are eating healthily, when in fact such foods can often be loaded with sugars.
We need to embrace food once again as one of the pleasures in our lives instead of feeling guilty or confused every time we eat something.
Our aim at about nutrition is to inform people about what foods their bodies actually need, and the importance of eating a wide variety and balanced range of food. Real food nourishes not only the body but also our emotional selves.
Conditions that dietary changes may improve include: –
- Fatigue and Depression
- Low Energy Levels
- Digestive Problems e.g. IBS, Crohns, Bloating, Colicky pain
- Skin conditions (e.g. eczema and acne)
- Hormonal issues (e.g. PMS. PCOS, Menopausal symptoms)
- Fertility Health
- Insulin Resistance (also known as Metabolic Syndrome) and Diabetes type two
- Reducing risk of heart disease and other cardiovascular disease
- High Cholesterol
- High Blood pressure
- Fatty Liver
- Food Intolerances
- Headaches and migraines